Here’s the truth: Paper.li wouldn’t exist at all if it wasn’t for all of you, our publishers! And because we are fully aware of that, we want to start a series to highlight our Power Users. What will it consist of?

Well, a few weeks back we sent out an email to all of our Paper.li community featuring three paper publishers that we thought really stood out and were taking their content curation to the next level. As a result of that email, we received many suggestions of other Paper.li users that are also rocking their papers and content.

We can’t keep that list to ourselves, so let’s start getting to know some hidden gems!

(Click on the images to go to the papers)

1. Nichols Company‘s Marketing ToolKit

Get the latest Marketing news and trends by subscribing to this paper!

marketing

2. Ghost Town Magazine by Ghosts of North America

What? It’s true! This paper is incredible! Find news about abandoned places and towns. Worth a look.

GhostTown

3. FreshTalk Daily News by Fresh Produce Consortium

A paper about news sorrounding UK’s Fresh Produce Industry, very useful.

FreshProduce

4. Apartment Marketing Newsletter Weekly Edition by RentSeeker.ca

B2B Rental news on this informative paper.

rent

5. Al-Qamoos: English – Arabic Dictionary by ArabTerm

For those interested in translation: Arabic – English focused paper.

English-Arabic.17

6. Secret of Watches by Pierre Yves Revaz

Interested in horology? There’s a paper for you!

Watches

7. Peachland Radio by Zentrepreneurs

This paper belongs to a radio broadcaster, expect all kinds of news and stay informed!

Peachland

8. The Oreed Group Daily by Oreed Group

Looking for news about Africa? Oreed Group has you covered.

Oreed

9. The Daily Basic Income Paper by UBIEurope

This paper promotes the importance of having a Basic Income, read news around that.

BasicIncome

10. RSA Daily by Rationalist Society

Should all beliefs be based on reason and evidence? The Rationalists think so and curate articles related to that.

Rationalist

Wow, those are some great papers, I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Are you also a Power User? Leave a comment below with a link to your paper!

Magda Alexandra Torres
Magda is a Social Media and Communications professional. Her main interests include corporate communications and social networking. She also enjoys traveling, blogging and learning. You can reach her on: Google+ and @MagdaATQ.

Tags:

33 Responses to “10 Paper.lis That Absolutely Rock”

1. Troy Larson

Just one small correction, Magda. Ghost Town Magazine is about ghost towns and abandoned places, not ghosts and the supernatural. Thanks for featuring us!

2. Douglas Burdett

The Fire Support Daily (see link) is a daily recap of defense industry news. It is one of the most popular pages on my blog and has produced incremental site traffic.

• Magda Alexandra Torres

Thanks for sharing it, Douglas! 😉 Very nice job.

3. Roger Meili

Hi Magda
    Thank’s a lot for your offer. Swiss Inbound Marketing News tries to collect all the information about inbound marketing and content marketing in the german speaking market. For the german markets inbound marketing is fairly new, so it’s great to have this opportunity to present all the know how in a daily manner.
    It would be a great pleasure, if you would present our magazine in one of your next newsletter.
    Have a great day and thank’s a lot again.
    Roger

4. Amanda

The only problem with the article is you left out “Intel Update . Org”. It provides up to date news from around the world that can’t be found anywhere!

Great job and thanks for thinking about us,
    Mandy

5. Lawrence Goldblatt

Please review my entry……and let me know how I might promote the distribution of the topic better. I have not been able to figure out…..how to get it to be circulated more widely…..”Do you want to hear the Supreme Court…..”. I do nto udnerstand when i get an email from papers.li……it just shows my title…and usually…the same….peper someone else has written….

I should change the title of mine….the Supreme Court has moved my case along an inch or two…the respondents have declined to oppose it being read…..so they don’t disagree with the statement that the City of KC discriminates against blacks…..this explains the unseen structure which protestors wish would be changed…
    Your help is appreciated…!!!

larry

6. Rick Purtle

All the examples are of big businesses. What about the small social ones? It’s not all about money!

7. Mohamed

Thank you so much, Magda for featuring Al-Qamoos paper. This is awesome and it puts more pressure on me to strive for more great content. Thanks a million!

8. Manish Puranik

Although my Be[a]Cause couldn’t make it to the list of ‘Rocking’ paper.lis as I might not be the power user that the protocol suggested, I am excited and inspired to see 10 of these publisher doing it good and publishing that rocks. Congratulations to the top 10 and rest of us, let’s keep up the good work …! Way to go!

9. Tony

Hello Magda,

We would like our paper to be featured. It’s Sacred Apothecary Digest. Digest.thesacredapothecary.com

Thanks!
    Sacred Apothecary

10. martin english (@martin_english)

I live in Australia. Most of the movers and shakers in my specialty (implementation / support of the SAP ERP) live and work (and post) in the US and European time zones. I started using paper.li as a way of collecting the interesting links and news that these people posted while I was asleep.

I use the paper.li feature to tweet the posting of the newsletters, and they have become a minor hit; I don’t keep stats, but I regularly see people retweeting that they have been mentioned 🙂

You’ll note that one of the newsletters uses a pro account. I like the Editor’s note, because it lets me publicise events in my industry (i don’t get any financial benefit from these, they’re just an endorsement).

The other two features I implemented were the custom header and the RSS feed. They don’t add any value to me (it was fun playing with them), but the real reason I went pro was I figured that paper.li deserved some financial love for the value I’ve got out of them 🙂

hth

• Magda Alexandra Torres

Hi Martin, this is great! I am going to promote your paper in my upcoming post 😉 Great job!!