We are co-hosting #LeanImpact Chat on September 18th and would like you to join us!
Nonprofits and social enterprises fill a very important gap in our society, taking a very important matter into hands: social change. Social change requires massive amounts of effort and is very often spearheaded with small teams and limited budget.
What is, or who is, Lean Impact?
Modeled after The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries, the Lean Impact organization helps nonprofits and social enterprises leverage and apply Lean Startup principles to the non-profit and for-good organizations.
In a nutshell, Lean Impact means:
- Figuring out what creates real impact and discarding what doesn’t
- Shortening the time in the “create – measure – learn” cycle
- Operating with fewer wasted resources
- Leveraging forward-thinking technologies to achieve our goals
- Gathering continual feedback from our community