We’re excited to announce the release of some great new features today like our Paper.li White Label solution, multi-collaborators and integrated RSS feeds
These features have been rolled into our already awesome $9.00 /per month Paper.li Pro package. If you haven’t taken the plunge yet to upgrade, now’s a good time!
Paper.li White Label
Back in March we launched custom domains and that feature took off like wildfire. You loved the feature but wanted more control of over your branding and the ability to seamlessly integrate your paper into existing sites or blogs.
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- CSS styling: from header to footer, you can style your paper as you’d like with via a new CSS editor
- Optional header & footer: don’t like to dabble with code? Then you can simply hide the standard Paper.li header and footer with a click of the mouse
- Favicon: extend your branding with a logo at the top of your browser tab
- Iframe: copy and paste the iframe html and quickly power your site with your paper
- Email banner: include your paper banner at the top of your newsletter
- Edit newsletter subject: modify your email’s subject line to better suit your audience
- Add an email alias: personalize your email newsletters and modify the “from” field to reflect your name
Tip! To modify your CSS and add a favicon, configure your custom domain first.
One of the most frequently requested features we’ve received over the past months has been a collaboration feature. So we’ve added a co-editor functionality for you.
Now you can ask colleagues, team members, or fellow-hobbyists to lend their expertise and co-edit papers with you. You can get started under the Collaboration tab on your dashboard.
Paper RSS feed
We often hear that Paper.li is used to keep up with favorite content as a sort of “alternative” to an RSS reader but lately the requests to add an RSS feed option to papers have shot through the roof.
So today were excited to announce that we’ve added an RSS feed option for all Pro papers. You can activate your feed via the Add-ons tab in your dashboard. The standard RSS icon will appear at the top of your paper next to the archives.
We’re looking forward to hearing what you think about the new features. Tweet us @SmallRivers or leave a comment here and let us know how the new features are working for you.
Image credit, crmswitch