Another way is through an old fashioned interview. We tried this a couple of weeks back with Paper.li contributor Mel Young and received great response from the community.
Over the coming weeks I will conduct more interviews with our community and highlight the people behind the Paper.lis. If you would like to be a part of our interview series, drop me a line at email@example.com with answers to the below questions:
- You: (work, personal, interests)
- The name of your Paper.li(s) / Paper.li you contribute to
- Why you created your paper.li(s) / Why you think the service is cool
- Things you like/ Things you don’t/ Things you’d like to see
- Best discovery through the service (content, Twitter user, vacation spot, )
Publishers, bloggers, contributors, subscribers...we look forward to hearing from you.
Interview notes will be used solely for the purpose of creating our upcoming Interview Series and input to product development.