iphone_app_w_app_logo-300x2791
We’ve taken our already great web optimized mobile reader as the base and added a few more bells and whistles to make reading your favorite publications even more enjoyable.

Push notifications, in-site browsing and better integrated sign-in are just a few of the new comforts readers will experience with the app.

So, check out the app store and let us treat you, and your readers, to fresh news daily on the iPhone today!
As always, we look forward to your feedback. And don’t forget… if you like it, rate it!

20 Responses to “Paper.li iPhone App Available Now!”

1. d3dhemmer

Nice to see, I have to use iPad; no iPhone …. Android to follow googles hardware intensions.
    Problem, after log in I see not my paper.li`s I see someone else’s!
    so I attached them by search and favorite……

2. Bettybot

The app crashes every time I touch a headline/title to read it; an empty “about:blank” page opens that cannot be navigated away from by the “Done” button. This occurs across all my iOS devices. Reinstall did not fix

3. Anastasios

Hi there, I face some problems with logins – I use my accounts details but when I go to the profile, another user/paper comes on the home page. Any suggestions?

4. Kelly at Paper.li

Anastasios and StockMania2008 – we recognize that there is an issue and are working on a fix for you. We hope to have that out to you asap.

Graywave, we don’t have a widget for advertising the App on your daily directly. Interesting idea though, thank you.

5. Kelly at Paper.li

Hi Folks,

The latest version of the app, 1.0.4, is available on the store. This version corrects any login errors you might have experienced.

Let us know how it works for you.

6. Charlie

Just another vote for the Android version of the app. Especially since there are more Android phones being used than iOs phones these days. Thanks!

7. fUdGe

Any plans to get it published on other App Stores too? In france, it is not available! Damn country restrictions from hell!!!!

• Kelly Hungerford

Hi Silvermondfee,

We discontinued our native app when we implemented responsive paper layout, allowing more flexibility and accessibility across OS and screens.

We are currently working on some improvements for users on mobile devices — you can expect to see those the next couple of months. Stay tuned!